INSB Class services offered are to ensure that irrespective to your fleet configuration or trading pattern, applicable safety standards are met and maintained.
Services rendered by INSB Class include:
- Ship classification scheme including periodic surveys for maintenance of class.
- Surveys & supervision on site for ships during construction.
- Engineering studies , plan approval & technical review & calculations services
- Statutory surveys & certification.
- ISM & ISPS systems assessment & certification.
- MLC 2006 assessments and verifications.
- Technical interpretation and consultancy services.
- Surveys of Damage , Modification or repairs.
Technical Certification Services
Our certification portfolio for existing ships includes verification of compliance with:
- CLASSIFICATION of ship’s Hull, Machinery & Equipment.
- SOLAS & MARPOL
- LOAD LINES
- INT’L TONNAGE
- ISM DOC & SMC
- ISPS ISSC
- MLC 2006