International Naval Surveys Bureau (or simply known as INSB Class ) is a Greek ship classification society, headquartered in Piraeus, Greece, with four decades of continued presence in the international marine industry.
As an independent technical supervisory organization, INSB Class conducts safety surveys for ships classification, statutory and management systems certification together with the applicable verification appraisals & engineering approvals
INSB Class - Main Services include:
- Ship classification surveys for new constructions and fleet in service under INSB's own Rules & Regulations.
- Statutory surveys and certification on behalf of Flag States based on the IMO International Conventions, Codes and National Regulations.
- Plan appraisal and engineering studies.
- Assessment and certification of safety management systems under the ISM/ISPS Codes and the MLC 2006 Convention.
- Technical advisory services.
- Surveys of damage , modification or repairs verifications.
INSB Class surveying and certification services rendered via an extended international network of exclusive offices and surveyors, are to ensure that irrespective to fleet configuration, applicable safety standards are met and maintained in line with internationally recognized safety standards and general EU criteria.
- Piraeus Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Reg.Nr.21637).
- Hellenic Marine Environment Protection Association (Helmepa).
- Hellenic Institute of Marine Technology (Helint).
- Hellenic Management Association (HMA-Reg.Nr.532).
- Hellenic Chamber of Shipping.